Sleep Overnight To Support
Youth Who Are Homeless
June 23 - 24, 2017
Family Picnic Area
How does it work?
- Form a team of 4-6 people - remembering that all team members have to sleep in your shelter for the night
- Give your team a catchy name
- Collect pledges in support of oneROOF
- The more pledges collected, the more supplies your team will receive to build your sleep structure for your night in the park (i.e. cardboard, tape, blankets etc.)
- Teams are only allowed to bring a flashlight and the clothes on their backs – nothing more…
Signing up your team
Email email@example.com with a graphic/picture and description representing your team, your team name, the names of your teammates and the dollar amount you would like to set as a team goal to be raised.
NOT ABLE TO PUT A TEAM IN?
SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE TEAM!
Simply click on the team picture at the right of this page and
follow the instructions. It is that easy!!!
Registration and Fundraising
Registration Fee: Teams whose combined efforts raise $100 will receive four large moving boxes to build their structure.
Funds raised over the initial $100 allow teams to "purchase" additional supplies to add to your structure and overnight comfort
- see the list below for a list of additional supplies for purchase:
- $100 additional moving boxes
- $500 duct tape
- $750 food hampers
- $1000 a blanket
- $2000 a tarp
- $3000 a pillow
THIS 2017 EVENT HAS UNFORTUNATELY BEEN CANCELLED
All proceeds benefit oneROOF and the youth we support.
Choose a team to Donate to: